Best Friend :)
I've been trying to this this post for ages this, the reason why I haven't really been blogging is because I have recently been having exam as I have now finished high school and am going on to sixth form shortly after summer! Anyway, this blog post will have nothing to do with beauty or fashion... It is more of a life blog post as it is to do with Friendship I have with my best friend, Sabine.
![]() |
| Me and Sabine :D |
I've met this girl because of few friends telling me that we look a like! We did start talking on facebook about it and we did find out that we don't look a like at all but have so much in common! After about speaking on facebook for an hour or two we decided to meet up and go to the beach! (It was a lovely day and I think it was at the end of summer time and it was boiling hot)
After out day out we have became really close and because it was summer holidays we used to have sleepover at least twice a week. Our sleepover would contain of mostly playing 'The Sims 2' hehe but we also chatted, had food and tea! It's going to be 2 years since we've been friends at the end of summer holidays which is actually amazing as we have so much great memories to remember!
As all friends do we have argued and we argue still, most of the time we can't stay mad for too long but there was a time when we didn't speak for at least 4 months.
The reason I've dedicated this whole blog post on friendship is because this girl has made me notice that maybe I can do what I want in life with out having to worry what people say and just enjoy myself! She is the reason that I've created the blog in the first place as I know that she will also be there to support me no matter what! She's the girl who makes me confident about writing my blog and maybe starting a YouTube channel.
Here are some photos that have been taken through out our friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://beautycomeswithinthesoul.blogspot.co.uk/ - Sabines Blog!
https://twitter.com/lovemakeupxo - Sabines Twitter!
![]() |
| November 2012 - night before I went on holiday :P |
![]() |
| December 2011 - Just casual day out in the snow! |
![]() |
| September 2012 - Second day back in school! |
![]() |
| November 2012 - walk to the woods. |
![]() |
| September 2011 - first ever sleepover! aw |
| March 2012 - Hangover morning walk home! |
![]() |
| sometime in 2013 - Sabine put extensions on me! haha |
![]() |
| 2013 - and again the extensions yeah! |
![]() |
| 2013 - we were just being cute! |
You should believe in yourself no matter what, you should do what you want to do it is your life and you should make your own choices no matter what people will say! Believe in yourself!
Love, Paula xoxox









awwww! love you x x x
ReplyDeletelove you too! x x x
DeleteThis is so sweet, I hope one day I can have a friendship like you girls too :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you will soon! You seem really LOVELY :D xx
Delete