YouTube!
Hello! I'm sorry for not posting in so long, I've been rather busy with school work as I just finished high school :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I've recently been sat down doing my usual make up in the morning and thought why not finally start YouTube?!
I have made a channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/sprinklewithbeauty/
I don't really know how to set everything up yet so I might need some help with it :P
I really need some ideas on what to write about/review on my blog and what to do videos on for you guys to like and enjoy :). I really would love for you guys to message me to say hello as I'd love to check out your blogs and maybe even YouTube channels if you have one.
I hope this whole idea of me starting of YouTube will work out soon! I can't wait to get started!
I also want to start making videos but Im always so paranoid and such a perfectionist when it comes to wanting to make it lol. I've started my own blog in the hopes of motivating myself to pursue youtube. Good luck and you will do great!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my blog if you need motivation on what to write about :)
http://colorubold.blogspot.com/
Hello :) I am currently writing up a blog post about starting out and how i managed to do it I should be up in less than 30 mins :D. You are amazing btw :D xx
Delete