The Rocket Volume Express
I've been using this mascara everyday for the past 3 weeks and I already would say it's my favorite mascara! I have been loving this ever since the day I first tried it out!
This mascara has an amazing wand too!! It makes my lashes very voluminousness and it also separates them apart and gives an even better finish to my eyes! I love love love this mascara! You can find this in boots, superdrug or any drugstores around you - £7.99. For an amazing price you do get amazing lashes!
i STILL haven't tried this. i need to get my finger out, it sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletehope you're well?
laura x
http://www.lisforladybird.com/
Hi I really like your blog so far! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to bring more traffic to their site. I would love to feature one of your posts. If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewww.sweetandstyle.com
Really want to buy this now, have a feeling it will be my next purchase!, if yiu like similar things you might want to check out my blog! looking forward to future posts! Elle x
ReplyDeleteIts on my list of things to try out. So far, Ive only heard good reviews! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/