Thursday, 4 April 2013

E45

Dermatological E45 Cream! 

Recently I've been having really bad breakouts because of my clinique anti-blemish set, my friend helped me try and sort them out. She suggested for me to use the E45 Cream. This cream is amazing! Before I have noticed that my skin got really dry because of my blemished and when I put make up on to try cover up it used to go all horrible and flaky.The E45 cream has really helped to sort that out. 
The E45 cream is unperfumed and non-greasy cream. It's a white soft paraffin in light liquid form. It's really nice on the skin and you can use it as many times as you need, it's also suitable for everyday use. 
E45
This cream has done wonders to my face, and helped a lot with the dryness. This isn't a blemish cream it's a cream to help prevent dry, itching, flaking, chapped, rough and calloused skin. It says that you can also use it for sunburn and dry hands. I haven't tried it out on anything other than my face yet, but I have noticed a massive difference and now my make up application is really easy because my face it all nice and smooth with no flaky dry patches. 
I have got this cream in my local chemist, and you should be able to buy it in your local chemists too. I don't remember exactly how much it was but it was no more than £2. 
I really do recommend this! It done me wonders! 
*Would like to just say that I have only been using this for no more than a week and I got fantastic results already! It's really worth it and for the price can't really go wrong!*

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great reviews on E45 products. Great Review.
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete