Tuesday, 4 June 2013

First Video Is Up On YOUTUBE!?

Hello there lovely people... 

I can't believe this but I actually decided to film today when I was just sitting around... I filmed more than 5 times just for trials and to see what I will look like etc (as you do ;D ) I can now officially say that my video is up on my YouTube Channel!

I have finally got the confidence to just sit down and get on with it. I decided to do a quick blog post for those of you who do want to start a YouTube channel :).  Hope this might help a little!

I have wanted to do YouTube videos for a very long time, maybe like a year or two! (or more) but I never really had the confidence to do it. I always thought that I look stupid or ugly and thought that people won't like me and hate me and I always used to care about self appearance because of the judgement. 
However, recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos and I have realized that everyone will get haters no matter what they do or how they do it but.... as well as getting haters you will also get the people who will love you and your videos! I have thought about this a long time and it's so much easier than I thought it would be :). 

What motivated me to sit down and do a video is probably the whole YouTube community and seeing how people have fun in making videos and interacting with people. I wanted to do something like that because I knew that I would enjoy it! If you want to start YouTube than go for it! I've started of with doing a little big of blogging and now I've uploaded my first video which isn't great quality but everyone knows no one is a professional when they start off ;D. I filmed on my iphone 4s (if your wondering) So what I've done is just said YOLO basically haha! I know it sound stupid and stuff but it's the best way to see it! :P You have to start some way. The best way I found is YOLO, just sit down and film whatever you want, do a quick edit and JUST DO IT and upload it and get it over done with! After uploading you will feel like you want to do more and more as it's getting views/likes!

I hope that this will help some of you getting over the fear of filming like it helped me just remember YOLO! then JUST DO IT! :D 
Please subscribe to me on my YouTube channel - the link is included with the video.

LINKS: 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/itss_paulaa
Instagram: itsspaulaaxo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/sprinklewithbeauty
Contact E-Mail - paulaadruciarek@outlook.com
Paulaaox

No comments:

Post a Comment