This blog post will be about the most random facts that I can think of about myself. Warning : Some of them may be weird! haha. So here they are:
1. I LOOOOOOOVE TEA!
2. I hate coffee.
3. I own an iphone 4s.
4. I eat uncooked mushrooms (haha)
5. My favorite film is 'Pitch Perfect'
6. MY natural hair color is blonde
7. I want a boob job
8. I have a YouTube obsession
9. I really want my blog to have loads of followers
10. I have had a YouTube channel before with only one video but then I gave up on it because my movie maker wouldn't work.
11. I have another YouTube channel and a new laptop and the same problem is occurring which means I may not be able to upload videos as I don't know any other free editors except movie maker as i do not have a mac.
12. Favorite YouTubers are: Zoella, SprinkleOfGlitter, MarcusButler, Pointlessblog etc.
13. I really want to move to America or Australia
14. My dream job would be working for a makeup company e.g mac or bobbi brown
15. My room is never clean for more than 2 days. (haha)
16. I really want to meet some of the famous YouTubers and Bloggers
17. I love candles!
18. I'm a very unorganized person
19. I loveee food!
20. I can eat loads but I never seem to put any weight on (hopefully this won't change)
21. I weight 7 and half stone.
22. I'm 5ft6.
23. I love summer and winter!
24. I really want to be a professional in the blogger world as well as YouTube.
25. I have a boyfriend :).
Hope you guys have enjoyed my 25 facts, sorry if they seem a bit boring but I seriously could not think of anything else haha!
Love, Paula xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment