Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System
This clinique anti-blemish set is daily regimen to treat spots and prevent future blemishes. It is for all skin types, allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. 'Three simple steps the effectively work together to treat blemishes and help prevent future breakouts. Start seeing visible results within days. In two weeks, you're guaranteed to see smoother, clearer skin. Just 3 products, 3 minutes, twice a day' The 3-steps were: 1- Anti-Blemish Solutions, cleansing foam : 50ml. 2-Anti-Blemish Solutions, clarifying lotion : 100ml. 3-Anti-Blemish Solutions, clearing moisturizer : 30ml.
| Anti-Blemish Solutions |
Each of the 3-step system has a different treatment for the skin. Step1: Mild cleansing foam, helps clear and prevent blemishes. Removes dirt and excess oil, unclogs pores. Step2: Gentle, exfoliating formula clears away dead surface cells and reduces excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores. Step3: Powerful blemish fighting ingredients help treat existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Lightweights formula creates an invisible, breathable barrier against blemish causing agents.
| Anti-Blemish Solutions |
Before I went and got this set, I did read some reviews on it and most people seemed to really like it. However, I didn't do the job on me. It broke me out from day one but I carried on using it for 2 weeks. I have stopped using this after 2 weeks for cleansing with these products every day and night time. I have noticed that my face was dry and dull with many breakout appearing. I really didn't enjoy my time with these products. They seemed to be harsh on the skin and didn't work at all on me.
I'm now changing my skin care routine that I will do a blog post on shortly.
I agree with you! I tried some clinique face wash and it didn't do any good for my skin.
ReplyDeletehttp://seekvintage.blogspot.com
What face wash did you try out?
Delete